Sunday, February 17, 2013

Launching Teachers Pay Teachers Site

Drum roll please.....I have just uploaded my first resource to my Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) page. I have more which will be posted soon once I finish editing and polishing them up for sale.

My first upload is a FREE! I have put up a set of 18 directing words posters which I have created to hang in my classroom. I find one of the most common errors students make in my classroom is they don't actually answer the question they are being asked on assignments. This set of simple design posters defines the most common directing words so that students may refer to them while completing assignments.

Follow the link below to my TpT store and to download this free resource! Be sure to check back soon for more free and for sale resources.

Directing Words Poster Set

No comments:

Post a Comment