Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm still here

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last month. School has been busy with Key Club conferences, vacation week, school musicals, budgets, etc. etc. etc. My blog, TpT store, and personal life have all taken a backseat work for the last month. Next week the musical is performed so at least that will be one less thing on my plate.

With less than two months of school left I have so much that I want to get done still and I am running on fumes to try and make them happen! Today was one of those days were nothing went quite as planned. First block I had intended to do a photosynthesis lab using spinach leaves...forgot them! Plan B was to go to the computer lab to work on a presentation but NWEA testing is this week and so the computer lab was not available. So on to plan C....I went down to the kitchen and was able to get some lettuce from them, thinking that it would work the same way. To top it all off I could only find two of my syringes that were needed for the lab. Then come to find out the lettuce did not work! So after wasting a good 45 minutes of class time attempting to work out our activity we called it quits. Sooo tomorrow I am brining in the spinach and we are going to try this again.

Anyways, I will try to get back on the happy blogger train and get back into sharing things more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment