Friday, November 22, 2013

Adobe Illustrator First Timer

Today has been a big day for me! My husband and I are trying out Adobe Creative Cloud (we are planning to purchase after the trial runs out). While our initial interest was for Photoshop I decided to play around with some of the other tools included in the CC. Thinking about all of the clipart that I use and the fact that I wanted to try to make banners for my TpT store I decided to play around with Illustrator yesterday and today. While I certainly have a TON more to learn I am very happy to report that I have created a banner and submitted it to TpT to be set on my store page. Its pretty simple since I am a first timer with this but it was a lot of fun and I think it came out ok. I am looking forward to using this more and maybe one day being able to create my own clipart.

No comments:

Post a Comment